MY POP PHOTOS

Passing out parade(POP) was announced to be on the 28th of may 2020!

So many things came through my mind because the date was announced earlier. How will life after youth service look like, was one among the questions that came through my mind.

In a way i was happy though because i was moving to another phase in life but i won't see 33k allowee again lol ☺☺

On the eve of POP, i carefully ironed my khaki because that was the finally day i'm going to put it on. I wore a light make up as usual and then got kitted up ready to go get my certificate. There was no parade scheduled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Below are my POP photos, let me know what you think via comments










Comments

  1. Lucky you, you received allawee of 33k.
    POP parade had not be in place for almost 5 years, it wasn't due to COVID 19 pandemic.
    Regardless of the sojourn NYSC, you indeed have made your self better and geared towards a greater and better phase in life.
    Include your achievements during the service year and build a good network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Beautiful photos. Congrats dear. You can apply for extension so you can still be enjoying 30k allowee :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you sis....
    You look extremely beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts